The Spiritual Big Bang: Origin of Universe | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Scientific God » God & Science
Damon Sprock
Damon Sprock Jan 24 '14
"The Spiritual Big Bang: Origin of Universe," is the Occam Razor of all explanations regarding how the universe was created and how human consciousness has a quantum, pure light frequency connection to God consciousness via our subconscious mind hologram.
Attachments:
  THE SPIRITUAL BIG BANG Rev.pdf (231.58Kb)
Share:
Huping Hu
Huping Hu Jan 25 '14
I have a hard time understanding this post and the attachment. What "pure light frequency" means? What "pure light frequency connection to God consciousness" means?
jim kowall
jim kowall Jan 26 '14
An alternative scientific way to understand the connection between consciousness and the big bang creation event is found in Atman is Brahman:

http://scienceandnonduality.wordpress.com/...30/atman-is-brahman/

The connection is apparent based on some recent developments in theoretical physics and cosmology: the holographic principle, horizon complementarity, the nature of dark energy and the exponential expansion of space, and the one-world-per-observer paradigm of modern cosmology, which Tom Banks and Amanda Gefter have called Cosmic Solipsism.
Huping Hu
Huping Hu Jan 27 '14
Thanks, Jim. I'll check out your blog. 

To Damon Sprock, I remember that I asked you similar questions before. Please feel free to participate. That is the point of this forum.